How does LeadShare compare to whitepapers and webinars?
Amit Ranjan April 7, 2011
Why LeadShare is better than whitepapers?
- LeadShare is self-service (DIY). You do not need a whitepaper vendor.
- Leadshare lets you capture email addresses, phone, or ask more details.
- Target people worldwide or in one country.
- Whitepaper leads can cost up to $100, LeadShare starts at a much lower price.
- No commitment required, start or stop at anytime.
Why LeadShare is better than webinars?
- You get additional features with LeadShare at a low rate, webinars cost $1000 to $15,000 to setup and start.
- You can reuse slides from a webinar.
- Your leads are qualified as users opt-in to know about your product/service.
- SlideShare content gets traffic from viral sharing and search engines, lowering marketing costs.