How can I share a file that is on SlideShare?
Amit Ranjan September 20, 2011
There are several ways that you can share content that you find or upload to SlideShare.
- Go to the individual SlideShare
- Click on the Email button on top of the document. You will be asked for the email addresses you want to send the SlideShare to
- Share content via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest and your Wordpress blog by clicking the Share button on the top right of the player. Then, choose on which channel you want to share it.
- By liking a file, your followers on SlideShare automatically get notified through their newsfeed
Other ways that you can share are:
- Embed the content on your blog / website
- Share your SlideShare profile URL (http://www.slideshare.net/username) with all your friends and contacts, or add it to the signature of your emails
- Send individual documents to people either as attachments to an email or as a link to a SlideShare page
- Add tags to your documents so anyone searching SlideShare can find them