To file a counter notification with us, you can either mail or email us the following information:
1) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at the site are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works;
2) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit SlideShare to locate the material. Please provide a URL for each SlideShare that you claim is infringing.
3) Information reasonably sufficient to permit SlideShare to contact you, such as your full name, address, telephone number, user name of SlideShare account and, if available, an email address.
4) Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5) Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6) Sign the document. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
7) Send the document to SlideShare's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement.