How do I create a tag subscription?
Shivani Ramnath February 16, 2012
Tag subscriptions allow you to group content based on a specific tag you have placed on your files. Tag subscriptions are for Gold and Platinum PRO members only.
To create a tag subscription, follow the steps below:
- Login to SlideShare
- Go to the drop down menu that appears under your user profile on the top right of every page and select PRO dashboard
3. On the bottom left of this page, click on Profile page settings, then click on the Subscriptions tab on the following page.
4. Specify the tag you want to subscribe to and select the type of files you want to apply it to
- All Documents will apply to all files on SlideShare
- My Uploaded Documents will apply to files that you have uploaded (most users pick this option).
- My Favorited Documents will apply to files that you have favorited.
5. Once you have added in your tags, you will need to click on the Modules tab and add these subscriptions to your profile
6. Once there, you will need to scroll down and click on the '+' next to the tags that you wish to add and then select the orange Save button. You can also click and drag to reorder the way these files will be displayed on your profile.