posted this on September 07, 2009 07:54 AM
You can either assign all of your SlideShares a standard license, or apply them individually as you upload the files.
To set up a default Creative Commons license for all the content, please follow these steps:
3. From the following screen, select 'Content' from the left-hand menu.
4. From the following page, you can select a default license for all of your files, ranging from all rights reserved to several common Creative Common licenses.
5. After you have selected your desired license, hit 'Save.'
To set up a Creative Commons license for individual SlideShares:
3. Click on the Edit link and select the Info and Settings option.
4. At the bottom of the page, click on the Choose a license drop down menu and select the appropriate license. Click Update.
Support Software by Zendesk