How do I manage my email notifications?
Manya Mohan September 14, 2009
You can setup or edit email notifications by following the steps below:
- Log in to SlideShare
- Go to the drop down menu on the top right of every page and select Account Settings
- Click on Email in the menu on the left
- Under Set Email Preferences, check/uncheck the settings as desired and click Save.
You can set the following email preferences for the following notifications:
- When someone likes my SlideShare
- When someone comments on my SlideShare
- When someone I follow uploads SlideShare
- When someone follows me
- When I upload SlideShares
- When I download SlideShares
- When my SlideShare is featured on the SlideShare homepage
- With my SlideShare statistics
- With SlideShares I find useful
- For marketing campaigns
- When a lead is captured
- For SlideShares bi-weekly newsletter
- For new product/releases updates
How do I ensure I get all emails from SlideShare without any problems?
To ensure that you receive all emails from SlideShare, you will want to white-list (add to your address book) the following email addresses:
If you are part of a large corporation, you may want to contact your IT department and make sure they do not block these email addresses or domains.